Friday, Please. With A Splash Of WTF?!

Friday, July 29, 2005 0 comments
1.) I am an assisting Goddess. Today, with the help of Rocket Fuel coffee provided by Hope&Union, as well as McDonald's, I am convinced there is not a damn thing that could be asked of me today that I could not accomplish. Because seriously, people keep asking me for the strangest things and I JUST. KEEP. COMING. UP. WITH. SHIT. In short, I rock.

2.) Wings are the food of the Gods, especially when consumed with your favorite Wingwoman, Ms. Beebo Bleon Bone.

3.) There's no way in HELL I will be out of here on time tonight, which blows since I have to travel, but whateves. It's Friday.

4.) Train or bus? Train or bus?
  • Both are dirty and have sweaty humans.
  • Both have AC.
  • Both have annoyingly loud people on cell phones.
  • Both have bathrooms I wouldn't subject my worst enemy to (excpet Will fucking Fraggle, that fucking fucker!).
  • Both are inexpensive.
  • The bus is a shorter ride, but there will probably be shore traffic on the NJ Turnpike, which means stop and go, which I HATE.
  • I have almost died on the River Line (train) the last two times I've gone home.
  • More leg room on trains.
5.) Tonight I will indulge in an iTunes glut that will hopefully achieve orgiastic proportions and fill the aching void that has been my Soul ever since Will fucking Fraggle ripped it from my chest in one fell, violent swoop and replaced it with a deep burning hatred and thirst for vengeance.

6.) I have a new Myspace stalker. Awesome!

7.) Speaking of Will fucking Fraggle, his real name, apparently, is Kevin. WTF??

0 comments:

 

©Copyright 2011 TwerpsWorld | TNB