Morning Musical Miscellany

Friday, July 15, 2005 1 comments
I snoozed a million times this morning... even though I "woke up" AT six, having meant to sleep in until 7.

These are the songs that "woke" me from my early morning dozing:

Lady Marmalade

Maybe I'm Amazed

More Than A Feeling

She's Always A Woman

I don't know what station that was, but it was better than waking up to this.

I woke up to that once like, a decade ago, and it still haunts me. I still fear waking up to that song. I don't know why. I think it's because when I woke up to it, it was one of those moments in my life where I was really confused upon waking and that scared me.

After I cleaned up my bathroom post-overflowing sink (oops!), I left for work a little bit late and rocked the following tunes on the way:

Shadows of the Night
Had to.

These Hands
The remainder of my mad bood likes the first :20 of this a lot. Stole it from MFDC's Myspace blog a long time ago before I realized he actually worked on it. Nice!

Everlong
I had a PA on my first movie who told me I was a Corporate Rock whore because I liked the Foo Fighters. FUCK YOU! Dave Grohl plays drums real good!

Obvious
Listened to this a lot during a dark time for myself and the Muppet. Travis plays drums good, too. I'm sad they're on "hiatus." I enjoy them... me and millions of 14 year-old girls. Oh well.

Sooner or Later
Inexplicably, I heard this song on the radio and liked it. It's not something I generally would lean toward. Honestly, it could be considered by some as "generic." Whatever, I'm not a critic, I just like it.

Also, in the early stages of my mad bood, which started Wednesday night, this managed to cheer me for a minute. I could almost smell my Designer Imposter's "Giorgio, Beverly Hills" spray.

And I just like this song. I always have.

Band of Gold

COMING SOON: WTF? Fridays, Volume XII, as soon as I think of shit to bitch about!

1 comments:

 

©Copyright 2011 TwerpsWorld | TNB