Friday. I'm Having Tacos.

Friday, September 23, 2005 3 comments
I'm very glad it's Friday. Not that I had a particularly trying week or anything. I could point you to 100 people more pressed than I was this week, that's for sure. I just like being able to turn my brain off and not feel guilty for it.

I wish Laura would go ahead and have that babygirl so I can travel home and spend endless amounts of time cuddling her and smelling her new baby head and stuff.

Last night I did a search on Myspace.com for people with whom I graduated college. I found TWO who graduated in my year that I knew personally. For such a small school, I find this incredible.

Unlike the Muppet or Kimberly, I was very social in college, as was Meghan. We were both involved in various things throughout our careers there. Thinking back, I knew a lot of people when I was there, but now I know almost no one. I've got my core group o'friends, and everyone else just sort of fell by the wayside.

Funny how that happens. I'm a firm believer that people come in and out of your life for a purpose. You always learn something from them. It's kind of impossible not to.

Hmm...I'm introspective today. And really all I wanted to do was tell you that I'm fucking having tacos today!


*Correction To The "Random Deebo Factoids" Post - It was brought to my attention via Victor bitching to Laura that not only did he teach me how to parallel park, but that he also taught me how to drive stick. Of course, my step-father taught me first gear and reverse, but Victor did teach me how to put it all together. SORRY, VIC. Jeez.

3 comments:

  • Sam said...

    I'm going back to Maui, Maui, Maui, I'm going back to Maui, MAUI TACOS!!

    :-)

 

©Copyright 2011 TwerpsWorld | TNB