Video Share!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 4 comments
TwerpsWorld is barreling into the 21st century. This is an historic day. Today, I will share video with all my TwerpsWorld readers!

Bur first, about the pandas at the San Diego Zoo: THEY WERE AWESOME. Seriously. It was like seeing a celebrity that I actually admired. I was so excited and... well, delighted, honestly. I don't know why I love them so much, but I do.

Here's a smattering of what we experienced on the hottest day of the year so far in San Diego. Those poor animals. You can tell how hot it was by how exhausted they all look!

Also, here's some video that Dan took, generously hosted for free by Vimeo, which I highly recommend for all your reasonably-sized video file sharing needs. Titles, courtesy of MFDC, who is determined to master QuickTime Pro, which should worry ALL OF US.




And finally, even though the Pandas were cute and awesome, as were the many other Zoo animals we saw that hot, hot Sunday, here is evidence of what my family already knows - Duncan, our dog, recently reunited with my Mom here in California and who I never thought I would see again, is just as cute and awesome as any of those Zoo chumps!



4 comments:

 

©Copyright 2011 TwerpsWorld | TNB