These Are A Few...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 0 comments
Things I will miss about L.A., in no particular order:

1.) 10% humidity or less
2.) Sun 11.5 months out of the year
3.) My friends, obvs
4.) My coworkers
5.) My 7 miles commute
6.) My favorite restaurants*
7.) Buglessness
8.) Guera
9.) Cheap pedicures
10.) My team of medical and therapeutic experts, aka, My Medi-Posse
11.) The restaurant grading system.
12.) Cupcakes
13.) Democrats
14.) My hair stylist at Capella, Andrea.

Things I will absolutely NOT miss about L.A.:

1.) Traffic. Come on. You knew that would be first.
2.) Smog
3.) Wildfires
4.) Shanequa’s Theatre
5.) The Parking Meter Militia
6.) Paying state income tax, Bitches!
7.) Ghetto Birds (is that not PC?)
8.) Living in Burbank Airport’s Flight Departure Pattern
9.) The Empire Center
10.) $1500/month for 847 sq. ft. in North Hollywood
11.) Budget Deficit, on a personal AND state level
12.) Prop H8**
13.) Earthquakes (even though they’re always good for a hit of adrenaline!)
14.) The breed of Douchebag specific to L.A. and nowhere else.

*In 'N Out Burger, Country Kitchen in Chatsworth, Morton's, Cafe Stella, Katsu-ya, EAT, Philadelphia Sandwiches, Market City, Poquito Mas, Lares, Cafe Bizou, Marmalade Cafe, HUGO's, Mo's, Chez Nous, 25 Degrees, Magnolia (yes, I will miss it!), to name a few...

**I'm actually, consciously bummed that I will not be here to vote against it AGAIN in 2010!!!


She Thinks She's a Lapdog
Guera thought she was a lapdog.

Flower Girl
I seriously considered her to be my Flower Girl!

0 comments:

 

©Copyright 2011 TwerpsWorld | TNB