So Fresh And So Clean Clean

Saturday, March 13, 2010 1 comments
Ohai!

I have been away for a very long time. Not like, really away, but away as in not writing. At all. But a coworker is totally crushing on her own blog at the moment, and it made me feel all nostalgic for this nearly 6 year-old space here, and the good times we used to have. We had some good times, right? Now, I'm not trying to recapture the magic of previous years, but I do want to get back to writing on a more frequent basis and I think I finally have the spare bandwidth to do that.

I'm sure you've noticed the new layout. Likey? MFDC and I reviewed several free Blogger templates and decided this one was the most "me." I hope you like it.

I hope, also, that you are all well and that, together, we can pick this ball up again and run with it. It's sure to get rill fresh up in here!

XO!

1 comments:

 

©Copyright 2011 TwerpsWorld | TNB