Soda Cap Wisdom

Monday, March 20, 2006 2 comments
Hello! I'm back from vacation and very bummed about it, but what can I do? Nothing. Because I am a debt-ridden, middle-class administrative assistant in a dying industry.

Vacation was awesome. I got to see a lot of rocks and hang out with dope peeps. And eat a ballpark frank. Mmmmmmmmm... And I saw The Libertine with Johnny Depp. They say "cunt" 768 times in that movie. MFDC counted.

I ate 2 MilkyWay Dark candy bars. And In 'n Out burger. AND POTATO TACOS. And Cold Stone Creamery.

I smuggled a lot. I actually worked out. I never had to drive. That was awesome, all the not driving I did.

One night, I had some yummy pizza and a Jones Diet Root Beer. I twisted off the cap and looked at the inside. It said, "Whatever you do now must be done whole-heartedly." I thought, "Word." And then I saved the cap and dragged it 3,000 back to Brooklyn with me.

Yesterday I was sad and I thought about my soda cap. I looked at it and again thought, "WORD."

When my alarm went off this morning, guess what song was playing. No, guess. Think about it. If you guessed, "Hole-hearted" by Extreme, you would be correct, I shit you not!! Even though they mean two different things (Whole-hearted vs. Hole-hearted) who cares? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES???

Happy Spring, everybody.

2 comments:

  • Reggie Hemingway said...

    "I smuggled a lot."

    Not the kind of thing you should have on a public blog, is it?

    And here's a money-saving vacation tip for next time: just buy a whole lot of junk food and pig out at home.

 

©Copyright 2011 TwerpsWorld | TNB