Untitled

Monday, March 27, 2006 1 comments
I thought the old bloggy-blog could use a bit of an update, since it's almost 2 an all. Blogger hasn't posted new template options since FOREVER, so I decided to just bite the bullet and choose the one least offensive to my stylistic sensibilities. Beggars can't be choosers, after all. I could never do this on my own, so I should just quit bitching. But the thing is, I'm American and I can't.

So, how do you like it? When I was getting it ready, I saved all my sidebar links in Notepad so I wouldn't have to redo them all. Then, as I was slowly adding them back, I previewed what it would look like and noticed none of y'all's site links were up. And then I thought, "Mothertrucking TRUCK! I FORGOT TO SAVE THOSE LINKS!!!"

My gut clenched at the thought of having to redo them all. Not like it's hard or anything. It's just that I'm lazy.

Also?

I have the attention span of a goldfish.

It turns out I HAD saved those links. They were the first ones I grabbed. I just didn't remember doing it. I worry about my brain sometimes.

C.R.A.P. Update: Everything is going according to my master C.R.A.P. I stayed late Friday night and got a lot of organizing done in The Binder. Also, in what is perhaps the costliest expression of laziness ever to benefit an individual, I will be able to work out at a BRAND NEW LA Fitness in Hollywood for ONLY TWENTY FIVE BUCKS since I already have an All-Club membership to one in my hometown.

I know what you're thinking. You're all, "Wow, Danielle. You have a gym membership at HOME and in NYC? That's dedication!" Alas, brothers and sisters, though I would like to claim that sort of Gym Ratittude, in actuality, it was a membership I started off of BabySteve's - FIVE YEARS AGO. See, he never cancelled it. $1500 and five years later, I get to work out for damn near nothing!

That was pretty much the most exciting thing about my weekend. Well, the most exciting thing I can actually TELL you about. I'm sure Steve's really excited that I will actually start paying him for my gym membership...eventually. Thanks, Steve! Here's an Interweb I.O.U. for $1500.00!!! I'll let you know when you can cash it in.

Heh heh. HehhehhhehhahhahhAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA!!! Ah, gawd. That was hilarious.

1 comments:

 

©Copyright 2011 TwerpsWorld | TNB