The Winner In Toto

Saturday, June 11, 2005 16 comments
Ok, I've been caffeinated and fed, but the heat is counteracting the energizing effects of these efforts, so I will do the very best I can to do you all justice.

First, I want to say thank you for playing! I figured you would all be up for the challenge, but one never knows. Life intercedes and sometimes we're not available to play, but this week we played, and it was fun!

Those who played:

Meghan
The Muppet
MFDC
Beebo
RockDog

Everyone's efforts were strong. I was VERY impressed.

I love that some of you now use it on a relatively regular basis. Luscious popped up in the e-vite for the Muppet's dinner party tonight. MFDC used it to compliment TwerpsWorld's female viewership. The RockDog made a 60 year-old woman's day using it, and Meghan used it in an IM wherein she mentioned candy, which I know was painful for her. Beebo mentioned the challenge on her site, which perhaps inspired her loyal followers to say luscious, as well. Well done, everyone!

The winner, which will come as no surprise to the individual, is MFDC, for using the hell out of luscious. He now OWNS the word at this point. Also, an Alliteration Champion if there ever was one. MFDC, you are entitled to a prize of your choice, WITHIN REASON. ;) (I reserve the exclusive right to veto any request I deem unreasonable.)

Muppet, you came in second, and you also are entitled to a consolation prize, WITHIN REASON! I have never craved meat more than when I read your post.

And there it is! The Luscious Challenge draws to a close! Thank again for playing! I can't wait for the next TwerpsWorld Challenge. I have something in mind which will test your Google skillz. All of you better start practicing, because the Muppet can Google like nobody's business!

16 comments:

  • MFDC said...

    I'd like to thank the Academy Of Luscious Arts & Sciences for this great honor. I'd also like to thank Ron Howard, Otis, the Maharishi, all the good people at the McDonald's on Riverside Drive, and the ghost of Grover Cleveland. I couldn't have done it without you!

    Now I need to think about my prize. Mmmmmmmmm....

  • MFDC said...

    Well, Ron gave me my first break when I starred in Apollo 13, AND he was fucking RICHIE CUNNIGHAM!! Otis knows I loves him the bestest.

  • Danielle said...

    I'm wondering if I should admit that I have the Apollo 13 soundtrack on my iPod?

    Nah. I'll just keep that to myself.

  • Becca said...

    I was freaking robbed! ROBBED! This is bull shit! B-U-L-L S-H-I-T!
    You still owe me CJ's

  • MrRyanO said...

    I second that. I'm going over to RambleOnNYC for some Bra Off, A/C In, Cold Cucumber Action!

    I was going to give my prize to charity...and I was going to thank all the little people...and remain humble with a flash of ego at the same time...but, not now. Now I'm just going to be a poor non-luscious loser.

    Damn...off to practice my Google skills...

  • Danielle said...

    Haterz!

    Where's the "Congrats, MFDC! Well done! You deserve it!?"

    Where's the love?

  • Becca said...

    There is no love. Do you have to have a penis and percussion skills to win your contests?

  • Danielle said...

    Of course not! And I resent your insinuation that I don't run fair contests! You're just a sore loser!

  • MFDC said...

    How about I'll pick some kind of prize that we can all share? Together, like we used to!

  • Becca said...

    Yeah, Congrats MFDC. Good job.
    Let's just have a Dee Samich!

  • Danielle said...

    Beebo, that idea has some merit, but I'm thinking it would be too weird.

  • MFDC said...

    Hey now, let's not be too hasty dismissing this luscious samich notion...

  • Danielle said...

    Trust my discretion in this instance. Becca really does have a problem sharing. She tried to bite someone once because she didn't like the way they looked at me. She's very possessive...someone could get hurt.

 

©Copyright 2011 TwerpsWorld | TNB